fredag 18 maj 2012

Another try

I will try to select “add a blog” and see if I can publish something on my “amfranzen.blogspot.com”.

I managed this, but thought I made it wrong the first time so I tried again, so now I have 3 blog accounts – 2 Ann-Mari Franzén at blogspot and 1 amfranzen at Wordpress.

Perhaps I have to delete one of the blogspots, but I do not know how to do that!

 

IMG_3304Fig. 1

Olive grove. Koroni, Greece. Photo

Scannade bilder 019Fig. 2

Scanned

Tygkors 11.Fig. 3

From the web. Fabric sample from e-Quilter.

When clicking the “post draft to blog” nothing happens and when I go to my blog, amfranzen.blogspot.com. There is my first posting and on top of the page your “Poppy”

I think I have managed to make my blog private and have only added your email address, so hopefully you can view it. Before I can handle this I do not want anybody else to view my blog.

I will now publish it and see if that works!

After having published, is it possible to delete it or change something?

I really do hope this will work now!

1 kommentar:

  1. Congratulations. You have posted some photos and added some text. That is all you need to do o be able to show me your work. Sian

    SvaraRadera